This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Temporary Registration

If you are away from home out of the BANES area and become ill, it can be worrying, but you can contact your own GP to see if they can do a consultation by phone or you can call 111.

If you are staying in Bath for more than 3 months can register with St James's Surgery as a permanent patient.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website